Sunday, September 30, 2012

Colors of Taiwan


One day last week the rose that Justin planted bloomed! It is such a cute little thing that I wanted to take a picture of it. This time of year the weather has started to cool off slightly so it is a little more desirable to go outside during the day for a walk. After taking pictures of the yellow rose (and the two pepper plants and three cabbage plants). I looked around and decided I would take some pictures of the other blooming flowers around our neighborhood. There were so many colors and shapes I decided to walk around for about 15 minutes or so. This is just the flowers that are closest to our house. The ones we see everyday. I hope you enjoy the wonderful colors.






View down the sidewalk that leads to our house.








View Down the street that leads to the school.
















No comments:

Post a Comment