Monday, August 13, 2012

Day two


Good Morning everyone, Today is our second day in Taiwan and after a good nights sleep and a shower we are starting to feel a little more normal. Yesterday was very exhausting but it was still fun. We got here in time for breakfast and then they (the counselors) took us out to walk around downtown New Taipei to explore a little. We went to a bank, Watsons (kind of like a Walgreens) and to the 7-Eleven. I think the 7-Elevens are going to be our savior! We can get some cold coffee there and it is close to the school we are staying at. Coffee is not something the Taiwan people drink every day :( I have an awful caffeine  headache but now that I know where a 7-Eleven is I don't think it will be a problem anymore.


We are having a great time!

Today I plan to take some photos around the campus where we are staying. It is so pretty I want to share it with everyone. Those will come later.

p.s. for dinner last night we had Pizza Hut, KFC, and Coke! The only normal Pizza was the ham and pineapple. I don't really know what was on the other pizzas but one of them had octopus!

No comments:

Post a Comment