Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Around Campus

Good Morning,

As I promised yesterday morning I took pictures of the campus that we are staying at this week. It is called the National Academy for Educational Research. Such a beautiful place to be.This is the view from our door.

There are 5 stories in this building. There are several buildings including a library that I have not visited yet.

 This is the courtyard. Very pretty.

 There are lots of trees and paths to walk on. I love this place.

 Justin and Noah heading to the dining hall.

At the dining hall looking back to the dorms.

I love the mountain view.



Direction sign...so cool!

They have a computer lab.

And a rec room that has pool, ping pong, bad mitten, and some exercise equipment as well as a dance area.

Noah having a little morning fun yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment